White Wash

Monday, June 10, 2013

Fast and Furious

So let's see ... the last post I made about a quick family vaca to Florida was thankfully the LAST trip Adam and I made to Florida for a while. No fourth trip to write about. Instead, last weekend we had our friend Rickie come visit us! We had a lot of fun hanging out and visiting ... we went out to dinner Friday night, Adam and Rickie spent most of the day Saturday at the pool while I studied, and then Saturday night we hung out with Lindsay and played a board game.

This past week my brother started a four week training class in Birmingham and his wife and kiddos came down on Wednesday to visit so we hung out Wednesday night and had dinner together.


On Thursday I had a quick class from 10-12, but after that, Katie (my sister-in-law) and I hung out with the girls and Huston-Liam down at the pool.

So on Friday, I decided last minute to hitch a ride back home with my brother. I spent the night at their house Friday and had a sleepover with my nieces.
On Saturday we went over to Mom and Dad's house for a really nice BBQ with some family and then I went over to Lindsay's parents' house that evening (Lindsay went back home, too). It was fun to just sit around and talk to Lindsay and her parents! Her mom is a nurse practitioner and her Dad is a PA, so of course I absorbed everything they had to say to me!

Sunday morning I woke up early and went to church with my in-laws and then after church I back to my parents' house and we went to see my grandmother in the nursing home. It was a super fast visit, but it was really nice! I was glad to be back home for a minute.

Meanwhile in Birmingham, Rickie decided to come back to AL and Bryan came with him! So they had a boys weekend here at the apartment. As far as I'm aware, this is the only picture that was taken.
I'd say they had fun. :)

So anyway, I'm now back in Birmingham and I'm really looking forward to a little break in school. I'm starting to get a little burned out already, and it's only the 5th week of the semester. :/ ::Sigh::

In other news, though, I paid my car off today!! I'm so excited! Of course, this only means that now we have the truck payment to take over. Oh well. :/

Next time, everyone!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment