White Wash

Monday, October 28, 2013

A little of this and that. And Baby Jack!

Hmmm, let's see. What's new?? Not too much really. We're just counting down the days to the end of the semester!

We received our clinical rotation schedules for next year. I got the two elective rotations that I wanted! We'll be doing 9 rotations at 5 weeks each. Here's what mine looks like:

  1. Inpatient Medicine
  2. OB/GYN
  3. ER
  4. Dermatology (elective)
  5. General Surgery
  6. Psychiatry 
  7. Outpatient Medicine
  8. Burn Unit (elective)
  9. Pediatrics
Pretty exciting! The closer I get to it, the more nervous I become about knowing enough for next year. But at the same time, I'm so ready to start clinical year and be done with didactic forever! Soon enough...


In other news, Adam and I went home this weekend so I could meet Bryan and Whitney's brand new baby boy! Jackson Bryant Burns was born on October 14th and he is a little ball of preciousness! Whitney looked great, Bryan was on cloud nine, and the baby was just a doll.

I think he has Bryan's nose and Whitney's mouth, and I've seen a few of his little faces that remind me of some of Whitney's facial expressions. I've already told Adam that I want one and that I'm ready whenever it's our turn. Which of course will be a while. Silly PA school. I'll leave you with a few other pictures of Jack. These are my favorites. :)

Adam and Rickie went to visit the little family last weekend. :)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment