White Wash

Monday, November 5, 2012

A quick catchup!

Thankfully, this past weekend was just what I needed to recuperate from last week. This past week was horrific and didn't fair as well for me as I would have liked. But the good news is, our third round of tests is more than 1/2 way over! And believe me, that's excellent news.

This is Casey, Katie and me after our third anatomy exam!
 And this is how we really feel.

--------
Let's see ... I need to recap last weekend's events since I haven't really blogged in a few weeks. Although I was extremely busy studying basically every waking moment, I did take time out to relax and have a little bit of fun.

I watched the GA/FL game (GO DAWGS!!!) and we went to a Halloween party.
 Flo and Mayhem!

Here's a close up so you can appreciate my double winged eye liner. :)

Sunday I studied all day, and took a break to carve a pumpkin with Adam!

And after my ridiculous week was over, Adam and I loaded up the pups and headed to Florida.


We watched the Blue Angels homecoming show! It was AMAZING.
This is a plane circling two parachuters. One released the American flag.

I have some AMAZING videos of helicopters doing back flips and some other super cool things, but they aren't showing up well here. :( Maybe this video will show up ok ...
The Blue Angels! Only 18 inches from wing tip to wing tip. AMAZING! Sorry about the ending ...

The Blue Angels!

We didn't get many shots because we were too busy watching the show. Sorry!

That afternoon we went back to the hotel and CHILLED OUT and watched some football since I really hadn't had a lot of time to breathe in the last two and a half weeks. The dogs got their own bed because the hotel had booked all of their king beds so we got two doubles. Marley was in heaven.



The next day we went to the beach. This was Marley's first time and she LOVED it. Lucy liked wading in the water, but she got nervous for Adam and Marley going in so deep!


Nervous Lucy!





Oop! When you've gotta go, you've gotta go!


Lucy tried to warn Marley...
And before we loaded them back up in the car, Adam bathed them so they were clean girls instead of smelly dogs.

It was a perfect, relaxing weekend. Now back to school! Till next week, friends.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment