White Wash

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving numero dos!

I had my first final of my first semester of PA school today and I must say it went swimmingly. Glad it's over ... one down, six to go. Bring. It. On. This girl is ready for Christmas break.

So last Wednesday afternoon before Thanksgiving, Adam and I drove to Atlanta to meet my in-laws at the airport so we could all catch our late night flight to Arizona. It was a pretty exhausting trip but it was so much fun! And so beautiful. I had no idea that it would be as pretty as it was. Before we left Adam kept telling me "it's just desert out there" ... but I was even excited about that because I'd really never seen "the desert" before. Everyday John, my uncle-in-law, would take us sight-seeing and each day the landscape became more and more incredible! I'll just post some pictures to share. I don't have many ...

This is me standing beside a giant cactus. But it's actually no where near the height of the tallest ones. 


 This is a jumping cactus. If you touch any one of its pricklies, the entire arm will fall off. I didn't actually see this happen in while I was in Arizona, but I did youtube it as soon as I got back home. Pretty neat!

 Exercising the panaroma mode on my phone



We also visited an ostrich farm while we were out there. :) I don't have any pictures of that crazy event, but it was silly fun and very educational! Oh, and Thanksgiving dinner was super delicious, too. :) As was In-N-Out Burger. De-licious.

I may not update for a little while. Finals are coming at us pretty heavy ... but Adam and I don't have any crazy and exciting events coming up anyway, well aside from that silly SEC Championship game this Saturday. Go Dawgs!

I'll holler at y'all later!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment