White Wash

Sunday, January 13, 2013

This is PA school!

I am so excited, and such a nerd. I'm one week in to second semester and I'm already loving this WAY more than last semester. I'm realizing now, even as exciting as it seemed, last semester was a whole bunch of prerequisite silliness. This semester is where it's at. This semester we learn procedures, surgical techniques, history and physical exams, how to interpret x-rays ... super exciting stuff!! I can't wait to get further in. This is why we all came to PA school ... to practice medicine. And we're wearing our white coats now!

So this weekend, Casey, Lindsay, Adam, Chris, Katie and I all went to the shooting range and relieved some stress. :) There was a bit of a wait and they were out of a WHOLE BUNCH of ammo, but we still had a great time!




So much fun! We're definitely doing it again.

Alright, it's bedtime. Next week, my friends!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment