White Wash

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Dr. J's Birthday Party

I have one final left of second semester. ONE. And then my love and I are on our way to the beach with the dogs. UGH. Can't wait.

So this past weekend we celebrated Dr. Jennings' (my program director) 60th birthday! It was an absolute blast. Adam and I both needed that time to let loose and have fun! And believe you me -- we did. ;)

Adam was a HIT! He danced quite a few times with Dr. Jennings' mother and her best friend and they LOVED him!! Dr. Jennings actually sent me an email telling me that they wanted to adopt him. :)

I promised my mother-in-law lots of pictures ... I'm really sorry to disappoint but I was so busy having fun that I didn't take any. :/ With that being said, some friends did catch a few of us.

At the beginning of the night before all the mad dancing, when we both still looked nice :) Unfortunately this is the only photo of Adam.

Lindsay and Jon -- LOVE them!!

The birthday girl, herself! With Diogo. He's in medical school in Brazil, but has been with my cohort for the past two semesters. He's moving on to bigger and better things but we will most certainly miss him!

With Kristen and Bobby ... some of my favorites!

As the night goes on things get a little crazier...and we're all a little sweatier...

Not the best quality...but just like the picture, by the end of the night we were all a little fuzzy, too.


:) my class -- Love them all so much!! 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment