White Wash

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Drace's Birthday Phone Call

Not much exciting this week ... just a whole bunch of awesome September PA birthdays! We've literally had cake brought to class 4 out of the past 5 consecutive days we've had of class. Love it! But the best news is, we have MANY more PA September birthdays coming up! I'll have to be careful in how much cake I eat. Ha! Who am I kidding. I'll have a bite of it all.

So one particular birthday we celebrated this past week was extra fun and special! It was one of our professor's special day on Friday. One of the things I love so much about my class is how we jump on things so quickly and take action! We only found out Friday morning that it was his birthday, and we immediately set out in our one hour between classes to get a cake, birthday hats, and noise makers and then planned a super fun little surprise party for him! He had no idea.

About 15 minutes into class, Lindsay called the telephone in the classroom where we were which completely threw Drace off. But that was our cue to pull out the hats and whatnot. Here's the video! :)


And here are a few photos taken by some of my classmates:
We wore these hats for the rest of class. :)
His cake ... it's an inside joke.

I'll leave you all with a photo from my birthday this past Tuesday. I forgot that I had this, otherwise I'd have posted it previously.
So, obviously this cake is half eaten already ... we didn't think about taking a picture until this point. It was super delicious!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment