White Wash

Sunday, September 29, 2013

How sweet it is!

We went home this weekend! And for good reason ... the dawgs brought home an amazing win against a great team ... LSU! It was a fantastic game. Adam and I didn't actually have tickets but we were fine with that. We ended up watching the whole thing at the Melting Point downtown and it was perfect. 

The completely ironic thing is, I saw more of my PA school girlfriends than I did any of our friends from back home! I hate that so much!  ... Wait, that didn't come out right. I ALWAYS love running into friends -- new and old --, but I sure would have loved to have seen some more of our hometown peeps! :( Next time, my friends. Next time. 
 Bryan said "hands on the bump!" and I just immediately went with it. :/ Hope Whit didn't mind! :)

On Sunday I spent the morning with my niece. We stayed pretty busy making cookies, working on the wreath for her mom, and making friendship bracelets for her and her school friends.

This was the final product! But because I used pool noodles (Katie asked for a huge wreath), it's not very stiff, and it sags when we hang it on the door. So we've got to come up with a support system for the whole dang thing. At this point I'm open for suggestions. I haven't really come up with anything great as of now ...

Anyway, I guess that's about it! Adam and I are finally back home now and are relaxing before the start of yet another wonderful week in Birmingham. My classmates and I have a meeting with the faculty tomorrow regarding our clinical rotations! I'm actually very interested in hearing alllll about this. Lots of changes going on ... should be fun. G'nite friends!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment