White Wash

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Day 16 and 17

Shoot! I missed one day. We'll pretend that I didn't actually forget, I just posted it to Facebook instead of my blog. So yesterday the Dawgs had a pretty heartbreaking loss against Auburn. We almost had it, but then we literally handed the win off to them. This was my post to Facebook (I "shared" it from UGA Dawg Nation): Our DAWGS lose a heart breaker to Auburn 43-38. They came back with so much heart and determination. I never like for our DAWGS to lose, but I am so proud of the way they overcame so much and fought back. It's Always A Great Day to be a Georgia Bulldogs fan. Go DAWGS!!

So on day 16 -- I'm thankful to be a Ga Bulldog no matter what. Once a dawg, always a dawg! How sweet it is!

Day 17 -- I'm thankful for lazy, hazy weekends where I can just cuddle with my loves.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment