White Wash

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Anniversary, Easter, and the ED

Not much new here in the Birmingham Head House. Adam has been working, I've been studying and going to clinicals. I've gotta say, I've loved the emergency department -- lots of different and very exciting things that I've seen and done. They may not be too exciting to the average person, but the fact that I've been able to do a lot of this stuff is just awesome to me! I would be very happy with this as a career, and that's a good thing because it pays really well. :)

We celebrated our three year anniversary a few weeks back, which is of course always special, but being the broke graduate student that I am, we didn't do anything too exciting. Just dinner at home and it was wonderful. I can't even believe it's been three years since our wedding. My facebook status from our anniversary was referencing the fact that I've been in PA school for the majority of our marriage, which makes me sad a little. I hate that I've been hugely stressed for a large majority of our marriage, but I have a wonderful and understanding husband who knows that it will all pay off in the long run. And we are so looking forward to the long run. It's not too far away now ... 7.5 months! Unbelievable.

Easter is tomorrow, and I actually have to work the night shift tomorrow night. Adam and I have decided to have an Easter dinner tomorrow evening, which should work out with my sleeping schedule. It's been interesting flipping back and forth between shifts, but I really haven't minded it. My schedule for the ED has been easy-peasy compared to some of the other schedules I've heard my classmates complain about at other hospitals. I'm certainly not complaining. In my opinion, I've got it made. ;)

So anyway, not much has been going on here, other than bunches of cuddling. :) I'll leave you with a few fun pics. Take care! Happy Easter and have a great week! Tomorrow, He is Risen!
 Lindsay, Marley and Sadie
 Marley and Lucy
 The girls and me
Adam and Mar


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment