White Wash

Monday, August 6, 2012

Quick update and a few thoughts ...

Quick update ... I've already seen two hummingbirds feeding at my feeder! I'm so excited! No pictures yet, though.

On a similar note, I've seen these "insects" flying around that have really stumped me, but I've only ever seen them flying around twice I think. It looks like a humming bird mixed with a butterfly and a bumble bee ... and a lobster. So I did a quick search and it turns out there's a new bug in town called a hummingbird moth.


I SWEAR I saw one of these things fly into a hole in the ground, but I haven't found anything about them living underground or laying eggs there. If you know anything more about these interesting little creatures, let me know!

~~~

I've developed an obsession with pink toile. I need to make SOMETHING out of this print. Not sure what it's going to be yet though. But in my searches, I did come across this.


It's a wastebasket. And it's $130. OBSURD.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment