White Wash

Sunday, August 26, 2012

My new life!

Studying. That's my new life. Poor Adam is suffering from multiple personality disorder because most of the time he encourages and reminds me to go study if I sit in front of the TV for longer than 15 minutes. But other times he tells me with his sweetest sad face that he misses me and he never sees me anymore. :(

So yeah, studying. We're in class for 4-6 hours a day, depending on the day, and I usually study for 7-8 hours a day outside of class. I get to school by 7:20am at the latest (because otherwise finding a parking spot is a hot mess!) and I study from then until 9am or 10am, depending on what time class starts, I study between classes, then I study a few hours when I get home after dinner and a workout. But I usually cut myself of at 9:30 or 10pm at the lastest, because - talk about a hot mess - well I am one without enough sleep.

While Adam was at work yesterday morning, I studied. I studied up until the very moment I jumped in the shower to get ready for Valerie's wedding in ATL, and then on the way to the wedding, I reviewed everything for about an hour, forward and backward, just to reinforce what I was studying! I'm still worried sick that I'm going to flunk out ... I guess I'll just have to wait till the first round of tests is over and then maybe I'll be more confident and feel better about my studying.

BUT, with all that studying, I have to say today I'm pretty sick of anatomy or any other subject I've been studying so I've decided to take the day off. That wasn't what I planned, and I haven't gotten everything done that I wanted to, but I just really feel like if I force myself to study, the material will NOT stick, which will result in me wasting my time. So, I'll just pick it back up tomorrow. I'm not sure I'll ever feel "caught up." Le sigh.

In other, more exciting news, my Littmann stethoscope came in!
I'm so excited to have it, and I can't wait to use it!

More exciting news ... as I mentioned earlier, Adam and I drove to Atlanta for Valerie and Stewart's wedding last night! It was so fun being there and seeing how all of her details had come together. She and I used to work together and during that time, I heard about all of her details as she was planning them so it was almost like being at my own wedding and seeing all of my plans come together. :) And of course, Valerie was so beautiful! Everything was perfect.

Hmmm, I guess that's about it! Not much else has gone on this week. Till next week, bloggers!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment