White Wash

Monday, September 17, 2012

Autumn is fallin'!

Thankfully, we Birminghamians have found ourselves in cooler weather over the last week or so. Believe me, we are very thankful! And with this cooler weather, and the commencement of football season, I believe it's fair to say that Autumn is falling! So in honor of this joyous season (which, with it comes so many fabulous holidays!) my mother and I decided to dec my apartment in autumn attire. Oh yeah ... my parents came into town this weekend!

Anyway, here are a few of the decorations we put up.




Geez, who am I kidding. These are all the decorations we put up, because this is pretty much all I've got. But these make a big difference!! I do actually have a few more things put out, they just don't photograph as well.

Anyway, this weekend, I'm thinking about having a pinterest party! I think it'd be so fun to make Halloween wreaths and other fun crafty things that have nothing to do with PA school. I'll update about that next weekend.

I suppose that's about it for now, friends! Until next time!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment