White Wash

Monday, September 24, 2012

Things that make me happy

Here are a few things I've done this past weekend that have made me happy:
  1. Had spiked hot chocolate with my love (even though it's really not cold enough).
  2. Got an eye exam, which of course comes with a new pair of cute glasses.
  3. Had a pinterest party with some of my school mates and BFFs. Here are some pics of our creations!
Here is Mallory's wreath!


And Casey's!


And mine!


And Katie's!

Casey also painted these pumpkins on her own time after she left, but the inspiration came from the party. ;)
I think they look FABULOUS! I decorated one pumpkin as well, but I have another to do so I'll post pictures of those later.

Anyway, on with the list ...
  1. Ordered my new iphone 5, which won't be here for a few weeks, unfortunately.
  2. Went to a sushi party with fun people ... apparently I'm a rock star at rolling sushi ... who knew?!
  3. Made a fun Halloween Oreo cheesecake. Yuuummm.
All of these things have of course meant that I haven't studied much this weekend, so I spent my Sunday catching up. I definitely let it slip away from me more than I should have. :( BUT, it'll all be ok because a) I can do this, b) God wouldn't give me more than I can handle, c) I've made it this far because I'm meant to be here, and d) I can only take it one day at a time. I've been telling myself these things for a while. Now to just believe them.


Wooooooosaaaahhhhh ...

Here are some things that I have to look forward to in the next few weeks:
  1. Picking up my cute new glasses.
  2. Grey's Anatomy season premiere!!!
  3. Getting my Clarisonic Mia in the mail! Did I already blog about this? My mother-in-law bought me one for my birthday, but luck of the draw, mine was a lemon. Story of my life -- alas. So I'm waiting for my new one and it should be here very soon!
  4. Getting my new phone.
  5. Our white coat ceremony/PA ball.
These lists should keep my spirits up for a little while, at least. :) Later friends!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment