White Wash

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Morning Adventures...

This morning I woke up to a nice surprise ... ants decided they wanted to take over my car. Believe you me, it was the last decision they ever made. Nonetheless, it was still a mess to deal with. Before I even ate breakfast (and usually breakfast is the FIRST thing I have to do!) I drove to the gas station to vacuum out my car, went to WalMart to buy ant poison and I then killed those little monsters! I felt really embarrassed though, because I thought it somehow meant I kept an unclean car, but I knew my car wasn't THAT bad. After talking to my dad, he confirmed that it wasn't that ... apparently I just parked near an ant bed and they thought it would be fun take over my car. Like I said, it was the last decision they ever made.

On another note, this pisses me off!!!


I had my toes done this past Friday, which was FOUR days ago! I took this picture last night, so at that point my polish was only three days old! And what's worse, I haven't worn tennis shoes, socks, or any kind of closed toes shoe at all since I had it done. I am not a happy girl. Lesson to be learned: always stick to OPI. I decided to use China Glaze because I really liked the turquoise color, but it was a mistake. UGH. Girls, let my story be a lesson for you, too!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment