White Wash

Monday, July 16, 2012

Keeping Busy!

Once again I find myself blogging to keep my friends and family updated on my life ... except last time it was all about our wedding! I really hope I'll be able to keep this blog up after I start school. I guess only time will tell at that point!

For now, I'm having to find activities to keep myself busy before school starts. There are several projects I have lined up that I REALLY hope to have finished before August 15th. I'll make a list here with the intention of updating the blog each time I actually complete a project on the list. So here goes!

One project that I've already finished is the shadowbox that I made for our wedding. I did a lot of research on google to get ideas on what I wanted my shadowbox to look like. Here were some of my inspirational images:






I also used images from this website as well. And here is the finished project! It includes a photo of us seeing each other for the first time in full wedding attire, an invitation to the wedding, a program, the ring bearer pillow, the crystals from my bouquet, two fans which were guest favors, the pocket squares from my dad and Adam, my hankerchief, a direction card from the reception at The Carl House to the after party at the hotel, my garder, the flower I wore in my hair at the reception, and a color swatch from my bridesmaids' dresses.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment