White Wash

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

New 'do!

I got my hair cut! Almost seven inches! I did it literally two days before I left for Bham so very few people actually got to see me with my new 'do before I left. That's my reason for blogging about it here. I didn't post anything to facebook ... I'm not sure why. I guess I just didn't feel like it, but I do LOVE my hair! Adam doesn't LOVE it like I do, but that's ok. Maybe it'll grow on him (I hope). He doesn't like that it's longer in the front than the back, but it's a bob, and that's what bobs are supposed to do. I didn't tell hardly anyone that I was doing it. I wouldn't call it impulsive, but it didn't take me long to make the decision. I wanted something cute, easy and professional, but most importantly I wanted an actual hairdo. I just felt like my long hair was becoming drab and dull looking on me. So I spiced it up. Joseph Nunn at Salon Lux in Athens did a phenomenal job! He is so talented and I love him so much. I swear it, if I ever become rich and famous that man will be mine! Well, he'll be my personal hair dresser anyway. :)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment